JANE AUSTEN'S EMMA (AWESOMELY AUSTEN)
Emma Woodhouse is pretty, clever and rich, and sees no reason why she would ever need to get married.
But she loves matchmaking for her neighbours, despite the advice of her friend Mr Knightley, who warns her against meddling. Her latest success - the wedding of her governess - makes her certain that she can find the right match for anyone.
Can Emma's lucky streak continue? Or will best laid plans unravel... as they always seem to do?
Églantine Ceulemans captures all of Austen's satire and wit, bringing her colourful casts to life with warm and funny black and white illustrations.
MORGAN CHARMLEY TEEN WITCH
A clean teen comedy with an on-trend witchy spin - Sabrina the Teenage Witch for a new generation. Morgan Charmley has spent her entire thirteen years on the planet attempting to prove she has control over her witch powers so that she's allowed to attend a normal school. And the day has finally arrived! But will she be able to make friends and fit in with non-magical teenagers? Can she resist using her powers to make herself popular or turn her teachers into toads? Can she keep her spells a secret?
HOTEL ROYALE: DRAMAS OF A TEENAGE HEIRESS
When a scurrilous journalist writes a very mean article about hotel heiress Flick Royale after 'an unfortunate incident' over a handbag designed for her pet daschund Fritz, she is mortified. Especially when it goes viral! She has to find a way to show the world that she's not the spoilt brat she's been made out to be.
But with not enough followers on even Fritz's Instagram account, let alone her own, she needs to find a bigger crowd to tell the real story to. But how?
HOTEL ROYALE: SECRETS OF A TEENAGE HEIRESS
Flick's family have owned The Royale – one of London's most prestigious hotels – for generations. But Flick isn't that interested. She is interested in the newest guest – superstar celebrity Skylar Chase, and Sky's mega-famous group of friends, including dreamy YouTube star, Ethan Duke. But just as Flick gets the chance to join their glittering squad, she gets grounded following an unfortunate incident involving a prince, a wardrobe and a selfie stick (it could have happened to anyone!). With only her Instagram star pet dachshund, Fritz, for company, will Flick find a way to escape The Royale and join the fame game?
Everybody wants to be a famous It Girl. Don't they? Anna Huntley's aims in life:
1) To recreate famous film scenes with Dog (pet Labrador) such as the lift from The Lion King during that Circle of Life song.
2) To not accidentally set Dputy Queen Bee, Josie Graham's, hair on fire. Again.
3) To keep first and only school friends by not doing anything in usual manner of socially inept dork and outcast.
4) To work out whether 1) and 2) constitute being socially inept - or outcastish.
5) To hide in the cupboard FOR LIFE after her dad gets engaged to one of the most famous actresses EVER, the paparazzi move in and everyone in school (The World) is on the brink of discovering why no one wants to be friends with Anna . . .